Institut national supérieur du professorat et de l'éducation

Accueil > INTERNATIONAL > Incoming students > Admissions


European and international exchange students

You are an exchange student and you want to take one or two semesters of study at Higher National Teacher Training and Education Institute.

The INSPE Lille HdF admission procedure takes place in several steps :
  1. Meet your international relations home coordinator and set up your mobility project.
  2. Check that the home university or school has a student exchange agreement with the Higher National Teacher Training and Education Institute or INSPE Lille HdF.
  3. Fill out the application form and send it back to the international relations office of the INSPE Lille HdF. The form has to be signed by you and by your home coordinator.
    The application form includes the housing application and the application for the intensive French course during one week at the beginning of each semester.
  4. You must be officially be selected by your home institution before filling out the mobility contract and the learning agreement.
    The learning agreement must be filled out in accordance with the home institution and the host institution ( I.R. Office and coodinators).

Your application and enrolment will be processed by the international relations office of the INSPE Lille HdF. You will benefit from a simplified enrolment process and won’t pay any enrolment fees.

INSPE Lille HdF Application form
Information on application deadlines :

# 31st May for the first semester and the whole year
# 31st October for the second semester

The curriculum

You will have a look at the curriculum on the section "Formations".

The INSPE Lille HdF prepares students for a master’s degree programme. All exchange students will enroll in the master’s programme. The Institute does not offer any Bachelor’s degree.

Proficiency in French

Students are asked to pass the B2 level at the TCF/TEF French tests or B2 of DELF diploma or DALF diploma.


If you want to benefit from a housing, you will have to mention it on the application form.
The International Relations office offers a limited number of rooms in university residence.

You can email all your questions to the following address :